Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

This is the best online game I've ever seen!

It's better than the original Super Mario 64. There is no way I can suggest anything to make it better, because it is at the top of the list of the greatest games on the web!

Nice Job!

Sonic's World Sonic's World

Why does the best sonic music have to be in the worst sonic game ever? (<-- Just putting that out there) Anyway, I love this song!

ZXDX - Reach For the Stars ZXDX - Reach For the Stars

It's generally good...
But like others said, the vocals need a bit of work.
First of all, the voice fades a little early at the end of quite a few verses so you can't always know what the last word is.
Second of all, the voice doesn't have as much personality as the original song and that kinda makes it sound less 'appealing' (to me).
And just a couple suggestions: Try adding some harmony voices even if its your own voice again in the background, and try to slightly echo the voice instead of fade it out so that it doesn't stop short.

It looks like I have loads of problems with the songs but I don't. I can be very picky and I still think it's a very good remix.

Sonic 3DB - Rusty Ruins Sonic 3DB - Rusty Ruins

Dang this is good!

I kept listening to this song over and over and I keep forgetting it exists, EVEN when it's this good. And one question, is Cakewalk Kinetic 2 Free? If not, is there any good demos? 'Cause FL Studio doesn't even have the ability to make as much as jingle bells. Either that or I suck at making music. (Already I know that my music sucks compared to yours but other people?)

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

CK2 isn't free but it's cheap. If it's even around anymore. Back in 2007 I bought it off musiciansfriend.com for about $40. But that was a while ago, and the program is pretty retro.