Sonic's World Sonic's World

Why does the best sonic music have to be in the worst sonic game ever? (<-- Just putting that out there) Anyway, I love this song!

ZXDX - Reach For the Stars ZXDX - Reach For the Stars

It's generally good...
But like others said, the vocals need a bit of work.
First of all, the voice fades a little early at the end of quite a few verses so you can't always know what the last word is.
Second of all, the voice doesn't have as much personality as the original song and that kinda makes it sound less 'appealing' (to me).
And just a couple suggestions: Try adding some harmony voices even if its your own voice again in the background, and try to slightly echo the voice instead of fade it out so that it doesn't stop short.

It looks like I have loads of problems with the songs but I don't. I can be very picky and I still think it's a very good remix.

Sonic 3DB - Rusty Ruins Sonic 3DB - Rusty Ruins

Dang this is good!

I kept listening to this song over and over and I keep forgetting it exists, EVEN when it's this good. And one question, is Cakewalk Kinetic 2 Free? If not, is there any good demos? 'Cause FL Studio doesn't even have the ability to make as much as jingle bells. Either that or I suck at making music. (Already I know that my music sucks compared to yours but other people?)

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

CK2 isn't free but it's cheap. If it's even around anymore. Back in 2007 I bought it off musiciansfriend.com for about $40. But that was a while ago, and the program is pretty retro.

Emerald Hill Zone Remix Emerald Hill Zone Remix

It's awesome...too awesome

Is it jut me or did someone actually make exactly what I'm looking for? Someone needs to tell me how to go higher than 10 stars because I'm too hooked to this song!

Green Forest Green Forest

one thing

You need to have some sort of harmony or a loud beat in the background because the song sounds like it's stopping short and the song doesn't sound complete without

[Sonic 3 Ice Cap Act 3] - [Sonic 3 Ice Cap Act 3] -

OMG!

I had no idea that someone would take Ice Cap to this level! (Level: The point that my ears had a mind of it's own. They forced me not to leave the URL...) It also came to my attention that Sega doesn't make music as good half the people on Newgrounds. Yet we wouldn't have this awesome song without Sega. But they need to have enough brains to make music like this (No offense Sega, but still).

Sonic 2 GG - Sky High Sonic 2 GG - Sky High

Cool Cool Cool Cool - I gotta Shutup but Anyhoo

I like it...

I cant say much since I never heard the music due to the fact that I never got past the FIRST LEVEL. But that was when I was like 6 and I don't have the game anymore. Plus I played the GameCube SADX version and i had to use an analog stick instead of a D-pad. yes everyone, I'm a nerd who'll never stop talking. Deal with it...

P.S. did you ever have a song that was less than eight stars?

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

You mean less than an 8/10? Plenty. Some of my music is hit and miss. Personally, I hate my version of His World. Shoulda never done it. But since it's up permanently on NG, ain't no trying to fix it. You can always play this game on the Sonic Gems Collection for GameCube. I think it's easier with the analog stick. As for the nerd who won't stfu comment, so am I. LOL

Quicksand Descent Quicksand Descent

good - but

It's not exactly Arab music. Even though the song gives you a feeling of running through a desert, it's still not much of Arab music. Believe me, I heard a lot of Arab music within 2 years, and I can't get it out of my head. How ever you still have a very little bit of an Arabic twist to it. And the rest of the song, creative and original. I almost never leave a review for you without saying something like, AWESOME!!!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Well, it was a nice try though I guess. I'm glad you liked it anyway. That's all that really matters lol

DooM 2 - The Pit DooM 2 - The Pit

You're AMAZING!

It's hard to believe that someone could make so much music and %99 is left with nothing but good reviews.
*Can you teach me how to do that?*

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah. All you need is a music making program, hope, and luck. XD

Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Sonic 3 - Ice Cap

Why?

Why can't Sega make music like this for their games?
Why can't someone hire you as a music director for a game or something?
Why can't I stop listening to your music?
How is it possible you never made me disappointed with music?
How 10% or how ever much of the Earth and Mars not know there is such good music like this in the universe?
Why can't I stop asking questions?
And when does this review end?-------------"IT ENDS AT THE FACE!"
%u263B

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah you don't know HOW MUCH I've wanted to sign with SEGA. I did at one point talk to Ted Poley about it who directed me to Jun Senoue, who apparently is in charge of that. But that was it. Emailed Senoue and never heard from him since, even when I stayed persistant about it. Gave up after about 2 months